At Kings Card Club, Baccarat has 2 special jackpots with the Panda 8 bet paying a bonus of 1:25 and the Dragon 7 bet paying a bonus of 1:40! Panda 8™
The Panda 8 is when the Player wins with a total of eight consisting of three cards.
The Panda 8 occurs about three times a shoe and pays 25 to 1 with a house edge of 10.2%.
The Dragon 7 is when the Banker wins with a total of seven consisting of three cards.
The Dragon 7 occurs about twice per shoe and pays 40 to 1 with a house edge of 7.6%.
HOW TO PLAY:
1. Each participant in the game can place a wager on either “BANKER” or the “PLAYER” position.
2. Participants may also make a wager on the “TIE” or “DRAGON 7” or “PANDA 8” position.
3. Two hands of two cards each are dealt from the shoe. The two cards dealt on the House Dealer’s right hand side is the PLAYER’S hand and the two cards dealt on the House Dealer’s left side is the BANKER’S hand.
4. A third card may be required later for either hand.
5. Cards for both the Player and Banker hands are dealt face up.
6. Collections are collected and determined prior to the start of each round of play based on the table limits of the game.
7. The hand with the highest point value wins.